Unveil European Splendor: Prague, Vienna, Budapest
Discover the allure of three extraordinary European cities: Prague, Vienna, and Budapest. Immerse yourself in their rich history, architectural wonders, and vibrant cultures. From Prague’s medieval charm to Vienna’s imperial grandeur and Budapest’s captivating Danube River, experience the essence of European splendor on this unforgettable journey.
Duration: 10 nights / 11 days
No. of persons: 1 pax.
Meals included: breakfast daily and tastings (food tours) as per itinerary
Guides, drivers: Tour-leader and local guides, Private mini-bus/mini-van driver throughout your trip
- Prague: Unveiling the Timeless Beauty of the Golden City
- Vienna: A Symphony of Elegance and Cultural Marvels
- Budapest: Where History and Beauty Dance Along the Danube
Flight to Prague and private transfer to the hotel, check in at the hotel and free time.
Guided tour of Prague Highlights: In the morning, you look out over Prague and immediately understand its nickname “city of 1,000 spires.” The skyline contains 1,100 years of history, filled with domed churches and old towers. A blend of architectural styles decorates the entire city, from its narrow Gothic lanes to its Baroque palaces, Renaissance bridges, and Art Nouveau cafes. On the opposite side of the Vltava River, you can see Prague Castle casting a dramatic image overlooking the cityscape.
Our guide meets you at the hotel and leads you through the meandering cobblestone alleyways of the old city. Discover the delights of Prague, stroll around the Jewish Quarter and Old Town to see the Astronomical Clock and many other highlights. Sightseeing of Prague Castle and walk through Golden Street.
Additionally we can organise for you:
- DINNER CRUISE ON VLTAVA RIVER: Enjoy the most beautiful sights in Prague – Charles Bridge, Rudolfinum, Prague Castle, etc. from the boat and relax with live music on-board. During the cruise enjoy a fabulous menu with a wide selection of delicacies of Czech and international cuisine at a buffet dinner. Duration: 3 hours
Your 4-hour walking food tour of this glorious city takes in plenty of authentic food tastings from amazing, locally loved food stops. You’ll taste some incredible Czech desserts, get a real understanding of why Prague is famous for its open-faced sandwiches, and soak up some serious history in a café that dates back to the beginning of the 20th century and has played host to dozens of famous historical figures. Take a break from being a tourist and experience the real Prague.
Additionally you can explore Prague with following great options:
- SELECTION OF BEST MUSEUMS & GALLERIES IN PRAGUE: Prague National Gallery and National Museum, Mucha Museum, Prague City Gallery (the second most significant art institution in the Czech Republic after the National Gallery with large collection of Czech art of the 19th, 20th and 21st centuries), Czech Museum of Fine Arts, National Technical Museum, Magical Cavern Museum, Prague Jewish Museum and many others.
- BEER GARDENS SELECTION IN PRAGUE: Riegrovy Sady Beer Garden, Prague’s Premier Beer Garden with Zemský On
Tap; Pivovar Národní, A New Microbrewery in Central Prague; Pivovar Hostivar: From the first sip of a bottle bought at a local beer shop; Pivovar Hostivar struck our taste buds as a must visit. The beer is incredibly fresh.; Letná Beer Garden: With arguably the best view of Prague, Letná Beer Garden is a green, leafy oasis perfect for enjoying a beer in nice weather.
- NUCLEAR BUNKER TOUR: Ex-Soviet bunker, made during the Cold War, is located five stories under the ground. It is crammed with paraphernalia including gas masks, medical kits, and uniforms. The ambience is evocative of the paranoia and violence of the Cold War years and it is bound to send a chill down your spine.
Private transfer to Vienna. On your way visit Češke Budejovice where famous Budweiser beer is being brewed. With a population of almost 100,000 people, České Budějovice is the largest city in South Bohemia. Beside Famous Budweiser brewery, town boast with numerous other attractions, such as Old city walls by the river, main square and fountain, Church of St. Nicholas with 72 Meters high Black Tower just by the church.
En-route stop in Cesky Krumlov, situated on the banks of the Vltava river, the town was built around a 13th-century castle with Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque elements. It is an outstanding example of a small central European medieval town whose architectural heritage has remained intact thanks to its peaceful evolution over more than five centuries. Enjoy a 2-hours private guided tour.
Continue to Vienna, check-in and at leisure.
Vienna City Highlights Tour: Your private guide will pick you up at the reception desk in your hotel and take you to a tour of all main cultural and historical attractions along the famous Ringstrasse to see the Vienna Rathaus, Vienna’s historical center, St Stephen’s Cathedral any many more.
The Capital of Austria is home to nearly one third of the country’s inhabitants and is its primary city. Ranked as one of the most liveable cities in the world enjoying a high quality of life, Vienna is a haven in central Europe and remains a popular tourist destination. Duration of guiding: 3 hours
Additionally we can organise for you:
- VIENNA FOOD, COFFEE AND MARKET TOUR: Get a thorough introduction to Vienna’s dynamic food and drink scene with a local showing you the best places to stop for all manner of sweet versus savoury. Walk through the trendiest neighbourhoods and discover the legendary markets of this extraordinary city. Find out where to sip the best coffee in a city filled to the brim with historic coffeehouses and hear about the legendary debate over who invented the most famous dessert in Vienna. Duration: 4 hours
In the morning visit the Spanish Riding School: Take a look behind the scenes. In the guided tour through the Spanish Riding School you will visit the baroque Winter Riding School, the Summer Riding School with one of the world’s largest oval horse walkers and the stables of the Lipizzan stallions, which have been located in the Stallburg (one of Vienna’s most prominent Renaissance buildings) for more than 450 years. You will visit the most important areas of our historic institution and will learn about our history, equestrian traditions and about our stars – the Lipizzan stallions! Duration: approx. 1 hour (entrance fees can only be paid on the spot).
Schönbrunn Palace with private guide: Play royalty for a day in Vienna by visiting the summer residence of the Habsburgs, with?its elegant gardens, fountains, fake Roman ruins, a hilltop café, and Europe’s oldest zoo.
Tip of the day – additional options which you can add to this day:
- MOZART & STRAUSS CONCERTS WITH DINNER IN THE KURSALON: Enjoy the musical delights of the concert in the Lanner Hall of the Kursalon with an Austrian dinner in the stylish surroundings of the Restaurant Johann.
- THE OLDEST ZOO IN THE WORLD IN VICINITY OF SCHÖNBRUNN PALACE: Part of the imperial summer residence of Schönbrunn, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the world’s oldest zoo is indeed an unforgettable experience, and one that no visitor to Vienna should miss. More than 700 animal species, some of them threatened, have found a home here and a chance for survival as a species.
Private transfer from Vienna to Salzburg.
After arrival, guided walking tour of Salzburg: Our guide will pick you up at the reception desk in your hotel and take you to a tour of all main cultural and historical attractions. This picturesque city stretches along both banks of the River Salzach, as it emerges from the Salzburg Alps into lower land dominated by the 1,853-meter Untersberg. The romantic Old Town is a compact neighbourhood of narrow medieval streets and arcaded courtyards that are fun to explore, as are the spacious squares of the residential area between the Neutor and the Neugebäude districts.
Salzburg enjoys a special fame in the world of music as the birthplace of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, reflected in attractions such as the museum in his family home, various festivals showcasing his music, and even the melodies that ring out daily on the glockenspiel.
Duration of guided tour: up to 3 hours
In the afternoon ascend to Castle with fortress above Salzburg: Ascend and descend by Fortress funicular, entrance to fortress precincts, guided tour with audio guide (salt storeroom, torture chamber, look-out tower, ‘Salzburg Bull’ – mechanical organ), Fortress Museum, Rainer Regiment Museum, Marionette Museum, Alm passage. Besides, visit of unique Princes’ Apartments in the
main castle and the Mechanical Theatre.
Return back to Vienna. Evening at leisure.
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel in Vienna and transfer to Budapest, check in at the hotel in Budapest.
Guided tour of Budapest: Our guide will pick you up at the reception desk of your hotel and take you for a private guided tour of Budapest. Visit Castle Hill, one of the undisputed must-see attraction in Budapest. This UNESCO World Heritage Site includes the 700-year-old Matthias Church, houses from the Middle Ages, and the Royal Palace, Fishermen’s Bastion. Visit Fisherman’s Bastion: Built between 1895 and 1902 to celebrate the thousandth birthday of the Hungarian state, the Fisherman’s Bastion is an impressive neo-Gothic viewing terrace situated on the Buda bank of the Danube, on Castle Hill.
Further, stroll along the cobblestone streets between colourful Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque facades. Crossing Margaret-Bridge (Margaret-Island), then get acquainted with busy Pest: the inner city of Pest passing by St. Stephen’s Basilica, the Parliament Building, Heroes’ Square, Opera, Central Market hall and Váci Street, a pedestrian precinct and perhaps the most famous street in Budapest.
Additionally we can organise for you:
- STRUDEL HOUSE: Strudel preparation in Hungary is a tradition and art that dates back to the 15th century. This delicacy, regarded as a Hungaricum used to be a festive meal. For those wishing to indulge themselves in Hungarian traditions we offer our special Hungaricum Program: 12 minute movie about Hungary, Budapest and an authentic Strudel story and Interactive strudel stretching presentation involving guests.
- HUNGARIAN DINNER WITH FOLK SHOW: If you are in Hungary, you need to get acquainted with the country’s culture and also taste its culinary delicacies while immersing yourself in its traditional folk music. Enjoy a festive nighttime culture of the capital city, and spend an evening in a traditional restaurant in the Paris of Eastern Europe. After the delicious 3-course dinner and the live folk show, admire the breathtaking panorama from a hilltop citadel.
Discover the dreamy landscapes of the Danube Bend, the most scenic stretch of the Danube River, on this full-day tour from Budapest. Escape the capital for a scenic drive through the countryside, stopping to explore the medieval fortress of Visegrad, admire the neoclassical cathedral of Esztergom and browse the handicrafts shops of Szentendre. After tucking into a delicious 3-course lunch (included), hop aboard for a romantic cruise along the Danube River and sail back to the capital by boat.
After this trip evening at leisure with following recommendation which we recommend:
- RELAX ON MARGARET ISLAND: Surely Budapest’s most impressive green space, Margaret Island is a 2.5 km long island of quiet parkland on the Danube, linked to Buda and Pest by bridges at either end. It’s tranquil, secluded and mainly free to explore. Grab a book and chill in the rose garden, or sun yourself by the waterfall in the Japanese garden. There’s also a spectacular musical fountain near Margaret Bridge, which comes alive four times a day, plus a small zoo and a few cafes.
Day trip to Balaton Lake with Tapolca underground cave lakes and Tihany peninsula: Stroll by the Balaton Lake, Hungarian sea. Visit pristine and authentic village of Tihany, get their home-made produced beer and visit paprika house and numerous ceramic houses. Continue to underground cave lakes of Tapolca and drive by boat on cave lakes.
Besides that, Balaton Lake is famous for its wine there are also plenty of spas which you can combine with sightseeing, cruising around by boat on Balaton Lake.
Private transfer to Budapest Airport.